This school was started in the year 1926 by a British Missionary lady Miss Ruth Dutton. It exists principally for education of Christian children but it is also open to all without distinction of caste or creed. Till 1969 it remained under the control of Scott Wilson, belonging to the pedigree of Miss Ruth Dutton. In 1970 it passed on in the hands of Indian Christian Missionaries, Miss Mercy Roberts and Miss Ananda Morrow. In 1972 it came under the control of Mrs. Sohpie Shukla, President, National Missionary Society, Kanpur Branch, the younger sister of Miss Mercy Roberts, who expired in June 1972.